Beauty around us …
Sin is sweet in the beginning, but bitter in the end.— Talmud
2017 Printable Calendar
For those who would like to find out about coming festivals and new moon days, and also those who want to do their planning for the year, taking into account the Scriptural reckoning of days, weeks, months and years, we have published a 2017 calendar, based on the best available information.
Please click here to view ... or print out a copy for yourself, if you prefer.
Attend our Services
Please click here to see a complete list of all our events and meetings for this year.
Next Shabbat Meeting
- Shabbat Meeting
21 Jan 2017
- Shabbat Meeting
Next New Moon (Chodesh)
- New Moon Meeting
29 Jan 2017
Next Annual Feast Day
- Pesach Meeting
12 Apr 2017
- Pesach Meeting
Torah Study Groups
Please click here to find a Torah Study Group in your area, or to list your group, for the sake of others who may be looking for a group to join, within reach from where they are living.
This week’s Torah Reading
Please click here to view or print out a copy for yourself, if you prefer, of the complete list of Torah Parashot (Torah Portions) for 2016/2017. The Torah reading cycle traditionally begins on the Shabbat following Yom Shemini (The Eighth Day), which will be in our months of September or October. The backbone of this reading cycle are the five books of the Torah: Bereshit, Shemot, Wayyikra, Bemidbar and Devarim.
My name is Leedia van der Linde. My jewelry designs are inspired by symbols found in Scripture, and also include Hebrew words with significant meaning. Each piece is hand crafted and finished in sterling silver. Please take a minute to visit my website, called Elloise Jewelry.
Test your Knowledge
Find out how well you know certain parts of Scriptures by clicking on the topic of your choice. We have compiled a 10 question Quiz on each of these topics. We are certain that young and old will find these tests challenging, but also enjoyable and rewarding!
Create your own Gravatar
A Gravatar is an image that follows you from site to site appearing beside your name when you do things like comment or post on a blog. It may be a photo of yourself, or any other picture or image that you would like to be associated with. You can set up your own Gravatar within minutes by clicking on this link.
Online Shop Categories
How to place an order
There are basically two ways of ordering from us, both of which require that you follow a few, easy steps:
Impact Training Units
There is no Impact Training Unit planned for the immediate future. Watch this space for any new arrangements in this regard.
WeG for Cellphones
The Afrikaans translation of the Biblical Scriptures known as Woord en Getuienis is now available to be used in combination with a very helpful and widely used Word Study Application for Android cellphones.
Why not have a look? (Eng)
Do you prefer Afrikaans?
- JohnEk antwoord per epos. Sterkte aan jou kant. John – Jan 13, 4:33 PM - How is “Woord en Getuienis” different from other Translations?
- Magda CracknellGoeienaand John Ek wil baie graag naWeg kyk en deurweek... ek gebruik esword en theword vir my studies in Restoration... – Jan 12, 11:19 PM - How is “Woord en Getuienis” different from other Translations?
- JohnHi Ronel Ek sal per epos antwoord. Seënwense John – Jan 04, 10:32 PM - How is “Woord en Getuienis” different from other Translations?
- RonelHi oom John! Kan ek groot asb ook vra vir die e-sword module van die Woord en Getuienis? baie dankie,... – Jan 04, 5:54 PM - How is “Woord en Getuienis” different from other Translations?
- Helen BurroughsHello We are a family of five, (three daughters 9, 13 and 16) looking for Torah fellowship in the Blouberg... – Nov 23, 8:11 AM - Torah Study Groups
- Karien RichardsShalom almal! Ons is 'n groepie wat al vir 'n hele paar jaar bymekaarkom elke Shabbat, maar het nou eers... – Nov 01, 3:02 PM - Torah Study Groups
- JanJohn To answer your question: Yes, it was YeSHua. And it was not YHWH who came in the form of... – Oct 05, 1:40 PM - Who came in the flesh?
- JanOmdat die Woord nie vir almal bedoel is nie, is dit soms dem moeilik om teen die prikkels te skop.... – Oct 04, 4:23 PM - Who came in the flesh?
Guide to Selected Subjects
To find out more about specific categories or topics, based upon what is clearly revealed in Scriptures, click on any of the subjects listed below. For a more refined and specific search of our website, use the Key-word Search option above.
Search our Site
Monthly Archives: August 2010
In our posts so far, and the comments on these posts, it has become clear, within a very short period of time, that there is a genuine need among Messianic believers to start talking (and BLOGGING!) about the things that … Continue reading
Nobody should doubt the fact that scores of people are turning their heads nowadays to have a look, at least, at what the new buzz about the “Messiah”, the “Shabbat” and the “Torah” is all about. And a significant percentage of these are … Continue reading
Ek het groot waardering vir die bydraes en kommentaar wat tot dusver op elkeen van die onderwerpe van bespreking gelewer is, veral die goeie gesindheid waarin daar deelgeneem word. Dankie vir elkeen se woorde van bemoediging – teenoor mededeelnemers, maar … Continue reading